Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday Visits

One of the weekend traditions that I would love to have is visiting our granddaughter(s) if possible. Meadow lives close by so for now it's her that we get to see. She is becoming so vocal, able to grasp things and is totally interactive now. It's very funny to listen to the range of sounds that she can make - everything from grunts to growling to blowing bubbles!




Playing with treasures from Grampa's pocket - you should have seen how quick she could get that pen out!




She's quite close to walking but wants to go so fast that she loses her balance easily. Na thinks she'll go straight to running!




Trying on Grampa's glasses - but they didn't stay on very long.



A little kicking-lay-me-down game.

We went for supper to the Eco Cafe' - always yummy regional food there. I even have a couple of pieces of Chicken Pizza ready to take for my lunch tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Look at that little sweetie. I love her little green pants. She's so cute. Thanks for sharing, and I'm so glad you were able to visit them last night. Supper sounds delicious as usual. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could join in on the tradition too! She's growing up much too quickly!

    ReplyDelete