Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Just a little late



Randi posted this challenge for yesterday and even though I'm a day late, I thought I'd still play along.





My favourite:
color - orange
food - pizza and fresh breads
holiday - Christmas
book - The Silver Chalice by Thomas Costain
singer - Josh Groban
movie - anything with Julia Roberts
vacation - anywhere! but I really love Vancouver Island
hobby - scrapbooking and photography
dessert - cheesecake
flower - tulips
fruit - berries of any kind
outdoor activity - quadding
pet - dog
TV show - ER
drink - Starbuck's Chai Latte', milk, iced tea
snack - nachos and cheese
scripture - Isaiah 40: 31
2006 memory(ies) - Meadow and Helayna's births and walking along the Great Wall of China
ice cream - pumpkin with pecans from the Marble Slab Creamery
clothes - jeans and hoodies
sounds - the voices of my kids when they phone and the cooing and laughter of our granddaughters
summer sport - golf

So, just a few random thoughts about me! What are your favourites?

5 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading about your favourites. Great tidbits. Nice to compare some of the similarities. I will have to work on this challenge myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:50 AM

    Thanks for playing along!

    My dad loves to visit Vancouver Island and i would like to make it there someday also. He just can't say enough about how beautiful it is there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, we have a lot of favorites in common! Cheesecake, tulips, Josh Groban, iced tea, Christmas...you have good taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better late than never, I say. That was a fun list of favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:07 PM

    Such a nice list of favorites. Walking along the Great Wall would be one of mine, too, I'm sure. If I ever get to China. XO, Jill

    ReplyDelete