Monday, April 23, 2007

Images of the Farm

I went on a little mini quad tour around the farm yesterday through the mud, over stream and up the hill. Here's some of what I saw.



It's so wet in the pasture where the cows usually hang out that Bob opened the gate and let them come up into the hillside pasture. They are delighted to be on higher, drier ground. This reminds me of Western movies where you see the silhouettes of cattle.



Some of our baby calves, frolicking as their moms eat




Supper time in the field on the farm!

It was nice to cruise around and splash through the mini-lakes that are dotting our lower land.

3 comments:

  1. Fun to get out and splash around, and of course take a few pictures. It looks like the snow is melting and spring is in the air. I hope the new babes are enjoying warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:59 AM

    Absolutely gorgeous! I had no idea you had a farm. I'm so happy to find this out...I think I would enjoy life on a farm. We have five hens in our back yard, and I would love to get a sheep, but the township won't allow it...maybe one day, somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are going out and taking these photos. Helayna will love looking at them one day. And at least you are getting some quadding in!

    ReplyDelete