Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Birthday, Audrey!



This is my dear sister-in-law, Audrey, who is celebrating her birthday today! I think it's pretty neat that we celebrate our birthdays side by side this month. We hope you are enjoying a special day with cards, presents, and cake. May the year be filled with much happiness and many special days. ((( HUGS )))

Here's a funny story: when I went to the hospital to have one of our kids ( I think it was Heather or Melinda), Bob did the check-in part because I went straight to the labour room. When the nurse asked for my birth date, he gave Audrey's - the one he remembered instead of mine! It's a joke between us now - one of those family story memories that make all of us smile!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I never knew that!
    Happy Birthday Auntie Audrey!!!

    ReplyDelete