There are so many to choose from for this week's list! But here are some that I have on my Pinterest board and a few that I love this week.
2. "Wherever you go, go with all your heart." Confucius
3. "Happiness is not by chance, it is by choice.: Jim Rehn
5. "Education is the best provision for the journey to old age.: Aristotle
6. "The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes." Frank Lloyd Wright
7. "“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
10. "Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children." ~Alex Haley
11. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain