1. It was good to sleep in my own bed last night but I missed Samuel (and Melinda and Tyler) alot today.
2. We had broccoli from the garden tonight for supper. It seems that the heads are starting to bolt despite the cool weather and rain we've had for the last 2 weeks. I'm surprised and need to do more reading
3. Fresh B.C. cherries from the Farmer's Market are so delicious right now :)
4. There's been almost 10 inches (that's 24 cm) of rain this spring! It's crazy wet everywhere and when I stepped into the garden today, my boots sank in and made a 4" deep track. Needless to say, my plants are looking pretty drowned.
5. Bob did an awesome job of yard maintenance and housework while I was gone. It looks great and I was completely - and very pleasantly! - surprised.