Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Gratitude Gifts Today

As the weather turns warm again, my heart overflows with thanks for all the good things He gives.

- waking up rested

- showers of warm water

- new sweaters and boots

- leftovers

- donuts

- bright orange pumpkins

- Sundays shared with family

- pumpkins to carve


- warm weather

- no snow

- friends

- amazing music performed by local talent

- the healing power of music (read about it here)

- strength given by God

- jokes and laughter

- unexpected day of quadding

- sisters

- Grampa and grandson


- good news for our son-in-law

- little voices on the phone

- my washing machine and dryer

- excellent driving conditions

- new book to read

- Halloween chocolate bars

- God's promises for me

- Bible study evenings

- that He always provides for us



holy experience

3 comments:

  1. So many things.Your lists always make me think, you know. I read yours and say - yes, me too....oooh yes.... nodding all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:44 PM

    Such a great list - is that music by Grace? I'm so curious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely list! I like the picture of the children carving a pumpkin! I miss that! We don't have grandkid yet and our daughters are married with their own home.
    Just a lovely list.
    blessings
    ~a

    ReplyDelete