Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Current | Two

listening: CBC National News

eating: a ripe Bartlett pear - one of my favourite fruits

drinking: hot Triple Jim's premium apple cider, with cinnamon and cloves - won't be going back to those super sweet packages of cider mix - this is so, so good!

wearing: navy cords, burgundy sweater, vest and slippers

feeling: very happy that I got up at 6 a.m. and spent a couple of hours sewing FIRST THING this morning :)

weather: beautifully warm at -2 degrees C - it was sunny this afternoon and so gorgeous outside.  

wanting: to get lots of sewing done in the next few weeks.

needing: to plan meals for the Christmas festivities, make poppycock and do some grocery shopping.

thinking: about what I need to take with me for a scrapbook event this weekend.

enjoying: the last of the fall decorations before they are put away very soon.

wondering: if I should just go to bed and start early again tomorrow.  It's hard to stay up late and get up early!!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:37 PM

    ooooh, that apple cider sounds delicious! looking forward to seeing some of your sewing creations. i finally washed my fabric today...

    ReplyDelete