2. If you like tea and have a David's Tea shop near you, you will love visiting and sampling some interesting new combinations. Think Dark Walnut or Pumpkin Chai or Three Loves!
3. The last two days have been gloriously warm! It was +15 degrees C this afternoon and we all should have been outside enjoying the sunshine. A strong wind last night started moving this system away and unfortunately colder weather is on its way :(
4. Flavoured coffee creamer fan - you might want to consider these recipes, on the Deliciously Organic blog, - with no additives or preservatives.
5. I did a little Christmas shopping today - only 50 days until Christmas!
6. The Body Shop has some wonderful new scents for the holiday season - Jolly Orange and Spice Vanilla - yum!
7. Vanessa has been a friend of our daughter's for years - they were running mates on the track team through school and Heather was a bridesmaid at her wedding. She's doing an amazing giveaway on her blog this week - please go and check it out - and encourage her heart! She has such a love for the Lord and desires to serve Him in her life.
8. The last of my carrots are dug! I have never dug carrots in November without snow on the ground so I am happy. I see carrot soup and carrot cake on the agenda for this weekend. To my surprise most of the last row was from heritage seeds so these have dark red skin and bright orange flesh. There is still one row of parsnips in the ground. I know they get sweeter and keep longer if you can delay the digging so I think they will stay where they are for today.
9. The amazing Jessica Sprague, digital scrapbooker and teacher extraordinaire!, has just released a new book Stories In Hand. This is an incredible collection of questions to use in capturing stories and memories. The sample layouts are quite beautiful and inspiring. It would make a lovely Christmas gift - just sayin' :)
10. My rosebush outside has 4 more buds! I could hardly believe my eyes when I went outside to empty the last of the patio pots this morning. Roses in November - now that's a happy thought!