Monday, August 16, 2010

August in Pictures

Heather invited me to participate in her photo challenge for this month so I've been focussed on the daily word prompts to capture August.


Hope - that it doesn't rain again



Collection - of raspberry jam



Hat - little boy who decided to wear a napkin hat



Imagination - they got it in their heads to crawl inside the cupboard!



Tied - my shoes, ready to use the brakes in the tractor



Warm - chai latte' in my favourite Polish mug



Thankful - to celebrate my parents' birthdays



Space - filled with clouds at sunset



Four - first tomatoes picked today



Creamy - Alfredo sauce

Once again, a big challenge for me to stretch my thinking each day!  Thanks, H!

2 comments:

  1. we have raspberry jam making on the schedule this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cupboard photo is a classic! I am really fascinatde by the different aspects of subjects in focus, Crystal. I have started looking for signs of autumn here, and it is amazing what I can see, if I really look.
    (Chris at His Unfinished Work is posting again,and today's post had me rolling about!)

    ReplyDelete