As I put away the Christmas tree ornaments this year, I realized that I have a lovely collection from various places that we've visited over the years. I didn't take pictures of all of them but I definitely want to do that next year. Let me tell you about a few of them!
5. A medieval town scene from Rothenberg, Germany
6. A red and white wooden house from Charlevoix, Quebec
7. Several pewter ornaments from Amos Pewter, Nova Scotia - this one is the 2007 issue, a lovely gift from Edward and Linda (Mel's adopted parents and our travelling companions in Europe)
8. An embroidered puffin from Newfoundland
9. A stained glass angel, from Nova Scotia (given to us by Shelley, Mel's friend who now lives near Lethbridge )
10. A white china angel from Poland (another gift from M & T)
11. A lighthouse from another trip to Nova Scotia
12. A redwood tree from Northern California - our newest addition
There are so many wonderful memories associated with each one - I love them all!!