Rules: Write 6 random things about myself, link the person who tagged you and post the rules. Tag six people and link them. Let them know they have been tagged.
1. I was a 4-H member in clothing, garden and dairy projects for 9 years. It was a great training ground for public speaking, sewing and leadership skills (not so much on the gardening though!).
2. As a high school student, I attended the National 4-H Congress in Chicago, Illinois for 10 days. There was 1 member from each Canadian province and we got to hang out with hundreds of American members, staying at the Hilton Hotel and doing so many fun things.
3. I could eat pizza for breakfast, lunch and supper :))
4. I never ever took a vacation with my parents, brothers and sisters. We lived on a dairy farm and rarely travelled. Once the rest of the family went on a short summer vacation to BC but I stayed home to help my grandparents with chores. It's always been something I wished we could have done as kids - and something I totally planned for our own family!
5. I played ladies hockey with the Thorsby Gladyators for about 5 years. The team was 'born' after the moms played the kids at the end of Darrin's first year in hockey in 1984. The next winter we got own ice time and started practising regularly. I could write a book about our adventures, on and off the ice!!
6. I finished my university degree(BEd) when Darrin was in grade 11. I used to joke that I'd better hurry up and finish before the 2 of us were in university at the same time! (Darrin was in grade 11, Heather in grade 10, Melinda in grade 8 and Naomi in grade 7 when I graduated.)
And I'm tagging: