Friday, March 28, 2008

South American Highlights #2

I found a few more images of our first hike at Iguazu Falls. They were on the memory stick, which I had forgotten about but I found them yesterday when I spent a big chunk of my day downloading, filing and saving pictures to the external hard drive. I just have to share more images of this amazing place. These are taken at the Brazilean portion of the falls.




The river is just flowing gently along -




and then suddenly it rushes over the rock face like this!






In June during peak water time, this area would be one big waterfall and be spraying all over those people.










A friend said to us today "I can't believe you guys came home from such a beautiful place!" We definitely could have stayed in this place for a while longer!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how gorgeous it is there! Definitely on my to-visit list!

    ReplyDelete