Friday, January 04, 2008

The Year in Review

To start the New Year and reflect on what I've done on my blog in the past year, I'm joining Kelli's challenge over at There is No Place Like Home.
Her instructions are to post the first sentence of the first blog entry of each month during the past year and add in some favourite pictures. We are going to the airport to get Melinda now so I'll post the sentences and get back with pictures later. It's fun to look back this way!!


January

It was wonderful having Helayna with us over the holidays!

February
Beautiful granddaughters - there really are no other kinds!!

March
I used the February S! kit to finally create a layout with one of my favorite pictures of our granddaughters.

April
Meadow had her first quad ride with Naomi and Jerry yesterday.

May
Time to share!

June
Our good friends, Audrey and Aime', took us to see Oliver at the Citadel tonight and we had a marvelous time.

July
Our beautiful granddaughter has just turned one so we had a party to celebrate!

August
Today's thoughts of gratitude are brought to you by the letter "C".

September
This weekend was moving day for Helayna, Heather and Jonathan as they left their basement suite in Calgary and moved into a townhouse in Airdrie.

October
It was a weekend of celebration as our sweet niece, Tyneille was married to Ian.

November
Southern Alberta called my name and so I came to visit again!

December
Today my Dad, my Mom and my brother (didn't get a picture of him) sold their herd of beef cows and calves.

I guess you could say this blog is all about the people in our lives and sharing time with them. And I'm glad I have all these incredible times to post about - just reading over the list makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment