Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanksliving

I am thankful for these things this week -

1. safe travels on winter roads

2. my camera that lets me record all the little bits of happiness every day

3. working together with my daughter to make perogies for our Christmas dinner and for many other meals in the days ahead

4. my husband who works hard on our farm

5. Christmas cards that come in the mail, with messages and thoughts from those far away

6. candles and the light they bring to dark winter nights

7. my sewing machine

8. fresh buns and hot soup

3 comments:

  1. We are so alike it is uncanny, Crystal. One day when we finally meet, it will be like seeing an old friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:29 PM

    Your list made me smile, Crystal. There is so much joy in the everyday things. XO

    ReplyDelete