Monday, November 06, 2006

Tagged

My friend Sue tagged me a few weeks ago and it had to go on the back burner until now.

1. FIRST NAME? Crystal
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don't think so but I know my Dad named me.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night while reading Lisa Bearnson's account of her visit to the Amish community in Pennsylvania.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes - I have to keep my handwriting relatively neat because I teach handwriting to my grade 3 students. Having said that, there are a few letters that I still don't like the look of!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Oven roasted turkey.
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes! 1 wonderful son, 3 awesome daughters, 3 amazing son-in-laws, and 2 perfect (!!) granddaughters.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This weblog has been a good thing in that regard.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not as much as I used to, thankfully.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, sir.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'm a chicken for heights but I did go parasailing when we were in Mexico and I loved that. It was so tranquil and peaceful. I think I might like to try skydiving.
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Always.
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically - not really, emotionally - sometimes.
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Kahlua Chocolate Fudge and Pumpkin Pecan
15. SHOE SIZE? 8 or 8.5
16. RED OR PINK? Both but lately pink's the color of choice.
17. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My body shape.
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandparents.
19. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Wetaskiwin General Hospital, 1955
20. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black yoga pants and brown fur trimmed moccasins.
21. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? An orange
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Amy Grant "Time Again"
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Orange
24. FAVOURITE SMELL? Cinnamon
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? our daughter, Melinda
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? Their smile
27. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Juggling - life!
28. FAVOURITE DRINK? Non-alcoholic - iced tea Alcoholic - salted Caesar.
29. FAVOURITE SPORT? Hockey, golf, curling, skating - I love watching all of them too!
30. HAIR COLOUR? Medium brown with caramel highlights (on top of a whole lot of grey!)
31. EYE COLOUR? Brown
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, never have.
33. FAVOURITE FOOD? Pizza
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings, every time
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? What Women Want (love the bathroom scene where he's going to wax his legs!!)
36. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Olive green fleece jacket
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, please
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
39. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Chocolate cheesecake
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Robin McGraw's Inside My Heart and the Nov./Dec. isue of Scrapbooks, Etc.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? don't have a mousepad - mine is a marble mouse (seriously - that's what the box even says!)
42. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Meadow's cooing - just makes me smile everytime!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles all the way!
44. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Beijing, China
45. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD THEY BE? Princess Diana and Julia Roberts

Fun stuff to consider! Thanks, Sue.
And I'm tagging Rhonda, Carrie and Carm. Have fun, Girls!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome list! Love reading more about you! And I think you are very strong emotionally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, my friend!! Maybe we'll go sky diving together one day! :)

    ReplyDelete