Sunday, November 19, 2006

Look at Me!

I went to see Meadow today and she's got new stuff to play with!! She loves to stand in this walker kind of thing and play with her toys. Her cousin Renee' is 10 months old so she can stand up and play right alongside her. The Elmo doll is her favorite thing to suck on these days.


And then downstairs she has a jumper that she can hang out in. Today she figured out how to spin herself around a bit and when she steps on the mat all kinds of sounds are activated. Being a child who likes motion and noise, she's pretty happy here.


How fast she is growing and learning new things. I just love how she coos and tries to talk - totally melts my heart!!

5 comments:

  1. Awwwww, look at her! I'm so glad you posted these photos! She is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:59 PM

    That mat is totally cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww great pictures. What a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Meadow's bib! She's getting so big and changing so much. I'll have to print some new pictures for my fridge. I'm glad you were able to spend some time over there, and have a few more precious moments with your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:29 AM

    Meadow has grown so much. What sweet photos. I can see you are one proud grandma.

    ReplyDelete