Monday, November 06, 2006

A Baby Weekend!

Naomi, Meadow and I drove to Calgary this weekend to visit Helayna, Heather and Jonathan. It was wonderful to see our daughters and their babies together! Naomi marvelled at how tiny Helayna is and all her long hair. It seems she's forgotten that Meadow was indeed this tiny once upon 4 short months ago!! Heather is doing great - she doesn't even look like she was pregnant just 2 weeks ago! She is definitely sleep deprived but she's pretty good at napping when the baby does.


We stayed at a hotel and early bird Meadow was up by 7 a.m. and reading with Mom by 7:30! I love this photo - I think our granddaughter will be a reader - yes!!

And blogger is not cooperating so that's all I can show you right now. More later - I promise!!

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture... aww!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo cute!! Keep on reading!! You will have a brain surgeon on your hands in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:22 AM

    i can't believe that you are up at 6:30 in the morning posting pictures on your blog - but i'm glad you did because it's always a treat to see the pictures of your grandbabies and kids. sounds like it was a precious time for you all. love to all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww, I just love that photo! Meadow looks so intent! I'm so glad you came to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet sweet photo of Naomi and Meadow! I love the intensity it suggests!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:06 PM

    Great photos of you lovely ladies and the very adorable little babies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love it! That's such a sweet picture. I"m glad you went and had such a great time with them. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete