Saturday, November 04, 2006

Going to Calgary Today

I'm heading out the door to go check out some used baby items at a big community sale in Leduc this morning. I think I need to get a playyard (notice the new terminology!) for our granddaughters visits and sleepovers. And then Naomi, Meadow and I are off to visit Haleyna and Heather (oh, and Jonathan too!) in Calgary. Really looking forward to that! And it's supposed to be very warm in Calgary today - that's a good thing. Here's a picture of Kelsey and her mom when they went to see Haleyna on Thursday night. (This one's for you, H!)


Darrin and Kelsey flew to Hawaii yesterday for some R & R - I hope they have a ton of fun and come back with many pictures! Be safe, Guys!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:21 AM

    Hope you enjoy your weekend and your visit with your beautiful grand daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww, such a sweet photo! I never took one of Hank holding Helayna! TFS!

    ReplyDelete