I saw this on someone's blog the other day - please forgive me for not giving credit - I simply cannot remember whose it was! Do you think I perhaps read too many blogs?!!! Anyway, I liked the idea so I'm sharing - and challenging you to think of 5 things you could share. And if you just lurk here (yes, I know some of you do!) then think about what you would say, even if I won't be able to read your mind!
Share 5 things about yourself that use the number 5 in them.
1. I work 5 days a week at school.
2. There are 5 in my family - 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
3. I was born in 1955. (Is that too much information?!!)
4. Our phone number ends in a 5.
5. I have 5 more continents to visit in my lifetime. (I think I better get going on that!)
So, that's something light and kind of fun to do for a change. Thanks for reading.
Oh, and on a side note - Bob's gone to Calgary to visit Helayna, Heather and Jonathan and to see Darrin and Kelsey before they leave for Hawaii tomorrow. (Insert sad face because I had to stay home and go to work.) But Naomi and I are going to go on the weekend, I hope. (Keep your fingers crossed and insert happy dance here!)