Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Power of 5

I saw this on someone's blog the other day - please forgive me for not giving credit - I simply cannot remember whose it was! Do you think I perhaps read too many blogs?!!! Anyway, I liked the idea so I'm sharing - and challenging you to think of 5 things you could share. And if you just lurk here (yes, I know some of you do!) then think about what you would say, even if I won't be able to read your mind!

Share 5 things about yourself that use the number 5 in them.
1. I work 5 days a week at school.
2. There are 5 in my family - 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
3. I was born in 1955. (Is that too much information?!!)
4. Our phone number ends in a 5.
5. I have 5 more continents to visit in my lifetime. (I think I better get going on that!)

So, that's something light and kind of fun to do for a change. Thanks for reading.

Oh, and on a side note - Bob's gone to Calgary to visit Helayna, Heather and Jonathan and to see Darrin and Kelsey before they leave for Hawaii tomorrow. (Insert sad face because I had to stay home and go to work.) But Naomi and I are going to go on the weekend, I hope. (Keep your fingers crossed and insert happy dance here!)

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting!!! Cool idea!
    I've been meaning to tell you - the blog idea of 15 minutes of fame came from the pub on 2 Peas. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun visiting them! Please give hugs and kisses from us. If you can squeeze it in, call me from there and I can talk to all of you. :) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:31 AM

    1. I spend 5 minutes each night reading before I turn out the light (sometimes it turns into 55).
    2. Jill and Larry both have birthdays that end in the #5 (the 25th to be exact).
    3. Our sister had her wedding on the 5th of Nov - it was her anniversary yesterday eh.
    4. I try to eat a minimum of 5 servings of vegetables per day. My favorite (lately) is spagetti squash - but that's off topic.
    5. It's only 5 days till I get to see you!
    Have a great day sis.

    ReplyDelete