Will you just look at her?!! Miss Meadow is so strong and getting more alert every day. Bob took this picture of her last night. She was so engrossed in him waving his fingers at her - concentration with a capital C! Have I mentioned how much I love cuddling her??!! And soon I'll get to cuddle Heather and Jonathan's babe too - life doesn't get any better! And not to worry - I WILL come to Calgary and find that sweet baby!
Decided today that I better tackle some of the summer jobs that are piled up around my house. Accomplished these:
- cleaned off DS's dresser in what used to be his room - threw stuff away and packed some up for him to take to his house
- did loads of laundry - and there are still loads to do! I think it's multiplying!!
- burnt CDs of the pictures we took in Asia - just in case the computer crashes.
- did some handwash-only laundry and hung it outside to dry - smells so good now.
- made zucchini muffins - with zucchini from my very own garden!
- helped Mel sort some stuff for a yard sale she wants to have at the lake this weekend.
- sorted through my everyday dishes and filled a box for the sale.
- pulled weeds out of the potato patch - and sacrificed 2 plants in the process because it was getting so dark. It looks MUCH better now!
- grated zucchini for relish and left it to sit overnight.
- got strawberries ready for jam making tomorrow.
- finished my Nicholas Sparks book "True Believer" - ho hum read - he's written better.
- washed all the dishes tonight - I must tackle the floors tomorrow.
- had a chai latte and a dish of fresh raspberries with brown sugar and cream - my favorite summertime dessert!
Am I caught up with all the jobs? Sad to say, there are many still waiting. Where is my housekeeper when I need her????