weekend is officially over! It was busy and lots of fun. Some highlights:
- Darrin came home and together with Bob, Tyler and Aime'(our good friend), they finished the second part of the shingling project on the roof of the house. It's finished and it looks fabulous!! Definitely good for another 28 years, I hope!
- Mel was able to successfully sell many of their things, that were in storage at our house, at her yard sale. She and Tyler have also sold, via email listing, many of their things in Nova Scotia, as they prepare to move abroad.
- Sunday afternoon the 4 guys (Bob, Darrin, Jerry and Tyler) went golfing at the Black Bull Golf Course - good times and good stories to tell!
- today Bob, Darrin and I golfed a round at Breton - my first time out this year!! I still like the game as much as ever - perhaps one of these summers I'll actually go regularly and make some improvements to my game!
- headed over to Johnsonia Beach on Pigeon Lake to see our friends, Audrey and Aime'. They took the boat out and Mel, Tyler and Audrey all waterskiied. Tyler got up twice but didn't get a long ski in. Hopefully later this week he can try again. Mel was a natural! Even after 4 or 5 years of not skiing, she was up and at it the first try. We had a weiner roast and sat around the campfire and even made S'Mores.
- we had great weather, family to share fun with and an awesome summer weekend! I hope yours was as good!
While the guys golfed on Sunday, Mel, Na and I hung out with Miss Meadow. She is awake and alert for longer periods every day and we are thoroughly enjoying her. Her and Auntie Melinda had lots of playtime together over the last 2 days. It truly is amazing how a baby enriches each day. I love sharing her with you - I hope you enjoy seeing her too!!