Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lists of 2013 - #11 - Best Blog Posts I've Written

Listography 2013 - #11 - Best Blog Posts I've Written

Well according to the stats on my blog, this Simple Woman post from December, 2008 has received the most view.  I'm not quite sure why!

And the next most viewed one, is this year's Pay It Forward post.  Interesting things, those stats!

But here are some of my favourites:

- the ones announcing our grandchildren -
 
     Meadow

     Helayna

     Silas

     Samuel

     Blake

     MaĆ«lle

     Peyton

     Malachi

- the ones about our travel adventures -

     China

     Europe

     South America

     Africa

     New York City

- the ones about quadding trips with family

- and don't forget the weddings of our children!

I could go on and on!  It's been fun to step back and wander through the archives for a bit.  I found so many good memories and special thoughts tucked away.  So many of them would be lost and forgotten if I hadn't recorded them here - which one of the very best parts of blogging for me.

1 comment: