Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lists of 2011 - #46

Listography #46 - People That I Love

In random order:

1.  Our (soon-to-be 8) grandchildren - Meadow, Helayna, Silas, Samuel, Blake and Maëlle

2.  Our four children and their amazing partners:  Darrin and Kelsey, Heather and Jonathan, Melinda and Tyler, Naomi and Gerald

3.  My husband, Bob

4.  My parents, Gus and Elfriende

5.  My sisters, Teresa and Esther, and their families

6.  My brothers, Del and Brent, and their families

7.  Our amazing friends - so, so many of them and so, so many memories

8.  Our Compassion sponsored children, Helene in Brazil and Dinknesh in Ethiopia

9.  Doctors and nurses who work tirelessly to help people feel better

10.  People who work hard in service industries and who can still smile and be courteous

I could go on and on but I'll leave it at that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment