Listography #45 - Things I Have Broken or Lost
1. My glasses - only once! I was on a 4-H awards trip to Chicago and near the end of the 10 day trip I lost my glasses. I still have no idea where they went. Maybe got left behind while visiting with other delegates - we did do lots of circulating between different state rooms! My mom was less than impressed when I got home.
2. Drinking glasses of all shapes and sizes - they just seem to slip out of my hands! And in the kitchen they are the most likely item to bite the dust.
3. A navy-blue fleece half-zip jacket - I wore it one winter and it was never seen again.
4. If I can stretch the word "broken" to include vehicles - our red Dodge Caravan that was written off after hitting a tree in the ditch just a few winters ago. It was a sad day indeed!
5. The handle on the cream pitcher for my set of Royal Albert china.
6. Not all of them have really been my fault, but a "few" repairs have been required on the forage harvester and hy-dump when I've been driving during silage season.
7. A fence post that was clipped off by the riding lawn mower when I was cutting the grass.
I'm sure Bob could add to this list of mine - if you asked him!