Okay - well make that Saturday!
1. It snowed last night! And it looks very cold and winter-y outside today. Today makes me even more thankful for the beautiful long fall we had.
2. Naomi challenged me to do the 30 Bags in 30 Days challenge this month. So far, 10 bags / boxes have departed for recycling, the secondhand store and the garbage. I'm on a roll!
3. For inspiration today, you must check out the Write. Click. Scrapbook site. They have three awesome challenges posted as part of a Saturday series. I was excited to look back in my photo archives and I found this picture that I took exactly one year ago!
I was at Heather and Jonathan's unloading some empty jars from the car and Helayna hung these 'bracelets' on the tree :) What a happy memory for today!
4. The first batch of poppycock was made - and half consumed by our Bible study guests - yesterday :) Let the season begin!
5. And on that note, the Canadian Tenors Christmas CD, "The Perfect Gift" is playing now. Thanks, S!