1. Winfield Mighty Ducks - 7 Warburg Sharks - 3
It was a very good game by both sides - and our favourite player hustled like a trooper!
2. Butternut Squash Ravioli, in all its red and yellow striped glory, from Costco is delicious. I made a white sauce with onions, peppers and mushrooms to go over top and it was a quick but very yummy supper this week. I highly recommend this pasta.
3. The saskatoon tree in front of our house is hosting 3 big beautiful grosbeaks this week. They love eating the leftover berries and it's cool to watch them work very diligently to nibble them off the stems.
4. SouleMama showed this awesome Acorn Cakelet Pan (from Williams and Sonoma) with her pumpkin muffins this week. It makes the sweetest shapes ever and definitely goes on my wish list!
5. Bob's family is gathering for an early Christmas celebration tomorrow. I've had to get in the Christmas spirit in a real hurry this week :) Off to wrap three little gifts.