Saturday, November 26, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  Meadow and Blake came to our house today while Naomi went to the city.  We had great fun with the paper punches, books, toys and our imaginations :)

2.  I'm enjoying Stash Merry Mint Green tea these days.  It's just right for cold days.  (Thanks for the recommendation, H!)


3.  My sister sent me this video from one of the TED talks.  It's so worth listening to and very compelling to use each day in a way that makes the world better.  You will be inspired!



4.   The sun was gone and it was dark by 5:00 p.m. tonight.  Still a whole month before the shortest day of the year.  I'm not liking this very much!

5.  Here's a delicious idea for a winter breakfast that cooks in your crockpot!


image from sweettreatsmore.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that video was so moving. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, your blog is looking so beautiful! It's always a treat to see what you've been up to. Thanks for the TED video; it's particularly inspiring. I'll be sharing that one with my friends.
    I finally saw Lacombe last month when I was driving from a funeral in Red Deer to Edmonton for my flight home. I was on a super tight schedule, but had just enough time to drive in from the highway and grab a bite to eat at Burger Baron (blech!). What a cute town! I was sorry to be in such a rush but thought of you!

    ReplyDelete