Friday, May 27, 2011

Lists of 2011 - #21

Listography #21 - Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over

1.  Hallejulah by  The Canadian Tenors

2.  You Raised Me Up by Josh Groban

3.  Highly Favored by Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith

4.  Lead Me To The Cross by Hillsong

5.  Call On Jesus by Nicole C. Mullen

6.  Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion

7.  Seasons of Love from the RENT soundtrack

8.  Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys

9.  Forever Young by Rod Stewart

10.  Thank The Lord For The Night Time by Neil Diamond

A whole bunch of oldies on this list!!

1 comment:

  1. This list sounds very much like you. ;) I am a little surprised there's no Nylons song on there, but all the others are definitely ones I hear you listen to over and over again. I haven't heard the Canadian Tenors one. I'll have to go have a listen. I like how these lists tell us a little bit more about you, and it'll be great to have this record of you in the future.

    ReplyDelete