Listography #18 - 10 Things I'd Tell Myself Before I Became a Mom
1. Your life will never be the same again!
2. To be a mom is to live with your heart outside your body forever.
(I read this somewhere - I don't know who's the author.)
3. God never gives you more than you can handle.
4. This too shall pass. (my sister's famous quote)
5. Travel and experience lots of life with your girlfriends.
6. Find a good babysitter that your kids love.
7. Trust yourself!
8. Don't listen to everyone else's worst case scenarios.
9. You'll never be able to afford kids - but you'll be a millionaire once you're a parent.
10. Grow up with your kids.
and just because -
11, God will take care of you - and them.