1. It's National Scrapbook Day tomorrow and Heather and I are going to an all day crop sponsored by Scrapshotz in Calgary. It's the first time I'll spend a whole day scrapbooking since last May! I bought this new paper trimmer to use tomorrow. It seems kind of bulky but it's going to have to work.
2. My mom and I went to see a local community drama production of "Faith County" last night - and we laughed alot! One of my teaching friends played one of the main characters and she was priceless. The story revolves around the local county fair, competition between two women in a craft class and the search, by 2 of the women, for husbands. Drama queens at their best! It was good to spend time with my mom as we celebrate Mother's Day this weekend.
3. I'm 2 days into a three week long stint of substitute teaching in a grade 5 and 6 class and it's going to be lots of fun. But man, oh, man it's crazy busy and there's so much to do every day!
4. Education Week in Alberta ended today and the school I'm at had a giant book exchange. Kids brought in their used books and then could exchange them for the same number of new-to-them books. There were so many books and they had so much fun!! What a great way to share books.
5. Some of our family is quadding tomorrow - and I'm really sad to miss it. We had to postpone from an earlier date because of all the snow and the wet fields. I hope those who do go take lots of pictures!