Monday, April 25, 2011

Simply Ten Good Things

Inspired by Amanda at SouleMama this morning, to just pause and reflect on how many good things surround me.  I'm looking at it as kind of a morning prelude to my gratitude gifts post.

1.  a house filled up with people we love

2.  ham bones simmering

3.  colored eggs nestled in Easter grass

4.  ball caps on little boy heads



5.  watching our children be aunts and uncles

6.  lovely little gifts from friends (thanks, S and L!)

7.  leftovers

8.  little girl twirly skirts (some even with matching rubber boots!)



9.  how she's really only one week old and already seems to have been in our family forever (I guess it's actually nine months and one week!)

10.  re-reading the Easter story this morning, quietly and without my mind racing

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea! love the photos you did get.

    ReplyDelete