Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lists of 2011 - #15

Listography #15 - Books I Could Read Over and Over

The key word in this title is "could" because I've really only read a few of these books more than once.  But I love all of them and if there were no other books to read on that deserted island, I would be thrilled to read these again!

1.  the Bible

2.  The Silver Chalice by Thomas Costain

3.  Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett

4.  The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon

5.  Children of the Earth series by Jean M. Auel

6.  Heidi

7.  Black Beauty

8.  any Harry Potter books by J. K. Rowling

9.  Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah

10.  any books that my grandchildren request!

1 comment:

  1. The Anne of Green Gables books and Little Women would be on my list. And Heidi. And now this has got me thinking again....!

    ReplyDelete