Listography #16 - 10 Things I Want My Kids to Know
1. God is always with you.
2. He has a plan for your life - it's better than you or I can even imagine.
3. I love you - to the moon and back - and am so very proud of you!
4. Keep in touch with those you love.
5. People all over the world are more alike than they are different - they have goals and dreams and want the best for their children.
6. I am so thankful that God has found you the perfect mate.
7. Manners matter.
8. Read, read, read!
9. Have fun preparing and eating food.
10. Travel is the best way to enjoy the world and learn more.