1A. Amended to say that since I first wrote this at noon today, Bob went over the potatoes with the big tractor and the cultivator and they are all dug up! YEAH!!!!!!!!! The weeds are gone, the field is worked, the potatoes are picked up - I am so thankful for his help with this project. I dug one more row of carrots and hopefully will get the other one out yet today. Funny how half an hour of help can change my perspective!
2. Carrot French Fries anyone? Maybe that's a way to use some of my carrots.
3. I miss the colors of the leaves. Everything is so empty and grey already.
4. I'm working on a little birthday project for Miss Helayna. I'll show you after the party.
5. The temperature this afternoon reached +23 degrees C - it's just beautiful out there! The forecast for Monday: snow flurries. I hope they are wrong!
6. We had tuna with grated apple and grated cheese on sesame sprouted bread as our sandwiches for lunch today. It was such a yummy mix of flavours - and so easy to do.
7. How about these for a Halloween treat to give out to the kids? Lots of possibilities for decorating them too.
9. I bought a few Christmas scrapbook papers yesterday and I'm looking forward to creating the pages of my December Daily album, following Ali Edwards' philosophy. Her 2009 book was featured in this December's issue of Scrapbooks Etc.. This will be the third year I've done this little project and I love looking back at the last 2 albums.
10. One more photo of the autumn colors alongside a local road - I'm glad I took lots of pictures that day! It was like driving up a golden road.