1. It's only been snowing for a few days but it seems way longer than that already! It definitely looks like Christmas now.
2. Putting glitter on things is so much fun and gives a totally fancy look in just a few seconds! The grade 3 class I was subbing in today did an art project with a paper plate and the last step was putting glitter on the outside rim. They looked so pretty so quickly.
3. Some nights are just total phone nights! I had 3 long conversations with 3 different people tonight. Good visiting time though.
4. I got a yummy box of books from Chapters at the post office today. Good stuff - I think the recipients are going to enjoy them.
5. Two more outdoor scenes for you -
I love how the inside image of the 'O' is shining on the house in a large form.
This one belongs to our good friends, D & D - it's so bright and natural looking.
6. What's your favourite Christmas cookie or treat? I'm curious!
7. Meadow was dancing around the house yesterday, clapping her hands, and chanting "I so excited! I so excited!" Little ones are such a joy and if it's possible, even more so at Christmas time!
8. I'm collecting some recipe ideas for our Christmas entertaining. How do Watermelon & Prawn skewers, Carmellized Onion Pizza and Sliced Pears with Orange Chocolate Dip sound? Mel has been forwarding some good ideas too :))
9. Is there anything more beautiful than a brightly burning fireplace flanked by poinsettias, a sparkling Christmas tree and glowing candles? That's my vision of our living room - now to execute it!
10. If you are looking for some decorating inspiration, go and visit:
Mary at the Little Red House - how clever are these decorations?!! Love them!!
The gang over at Amongst The Oaks hosted a cocktail party - it looks so yummy and the decorating is beautiful.
Tam at The Gypsy's Corner has the most beautiful dining table set up. Love her china!!
I hope you are staying warm in your little corner of the world.!!