This week I am grateful for:
1. Supper, a game and a visit with good friends. This has been long overdue and was thoroughly enjoyable. We made a resolution to not wait so long to repeat it!
2. Email - so easy to communicate these days!
3. Candles burning bright, warming the house with their glow and reminding me of the One who lights my way.
4. A very cozy down-filled jacket, especially when the wind was howling here today.
5. Lower gas prices - nearly half of what they were this summer - what a difference this makes when we live in the country.
6. Morning devotions with my husband and messages that speak straight to our hearts and our circumstances.
7. Colourful fabrics, inviting me to cut and stitch and create with them.
8. Good food, hot and flavourful, abundant and varied - I know that I am blessed indeed.