Monday, November 03, 2008

Simple Daybook #15




For Today... November 3, 2008

Outside my Window... a warm (+15 degrees Celsius) and sunny fall day - the leaves are gone, the grass is brown and growing things are definitely in rest mode

I am thinking... about Melinda and Tyler navigating their way in to Brooklyn, New York City today - and praying that it will all go just fine

I am thankful for... for days at home to catch up on paperwork and house chores

From the kitchen... Honey Whole Wheat Buns, chicken stir-fry on rice, and maybe some fresh baked cookies

I am wearing... black warmup pants, green golf shirt, runners

I am reading... Loving Frank by Nancy Horan (about halfway through)

I am hoping... the snow stays far north of here - the weatherman says it's supposed to snow tomorrow

I am hearing... Celine Dion singing "It's All Coming Back to Me Now"

I am creating... week #5 mini-album layouts in Design Your Life class- so fun!!

Around the house and yard ... rototill the garden(finally), fresh sheets on the bed, sparkling bathrooms, now on to the kitchen

One of my favorite things... fresh chocolate chip cookies, still warm from the oven

A few plans for the rest of the week.... printing some pictures at Costco, subbing in grade 1 and grade 7 this week, playday with Meadow, cooking class and a delivery to the accountant (so glad to be rid of this project!)

A picture thought I'd like to share with you . . . . . . . . . . . .



"Buddies"

If you'd like to join in or read more, please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman!

4 comments:

  1. wonderful list! i love that photo!
    i've been thinking about mel & ty lots today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean sheets and chocolate chip cookies are two of my favorite things, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you lots already. I do agree with you about fresh cookies from the oven, nothing quite like them. Enjoy your week and get a few minutes rest, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list Crystal! Today is clean sheet day in our house too :) Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete