Saturday, November 15, 2008

Creating

Here are my layouts for week #5 in Design Your Life with Cathy Zielske.



Sketch #1 - "MacBook" - grouping elements on a self-containing mat, create a photo essay.

I used stamps to create a visual frame and wrote about my laptop, an everyday thing in my life.




Assignment #2 -"In the Month of September, We . . . "

I love how these 4 little pictures capture 4 big moments in our month. I think it would be cool to make a layout a month using this sketch.




And a second one using the same principles, "In the Month of September, I . . . "




Assignment #3 - less Is more - "Jars" - a journaller's layout, in Cathy's words.

2 comments:

  1. Once again, I love your layouts! Cathy's class looks wonderful!! I need to take a class from her! I have zero creativity lately! I don't even have a favourite--I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all but I think the Jars one is my fav.! I totally want to try one like that. I'm so glad you are taking that class. I wish I would have had the time. I hope she does it again.

    ReplyDelete