2. It's great to talk to Melinda whenever we want, now that they have an unlimited North American calling plan.
3. Fabricland is becoming my favourite store!! The colors, patterns and textures of fabric are so inspiring. My sewing machine needs to log some serious sewing time in the next couple of weeks in order to finish my list of gifts.
4. I'm missing Helayna's little voice calling "Gramma, Gramma, Gramma" already - and I've only been gone for 6 hours!
5. I made Heather all 3 of the recipes we've done at cooking classes - and I think I successfully replicated them. They were so delicious and will be added to my regular recipe repertoire.
6. Only 30 days until Christmas!!
7. On that note, I did a little shopping tonight on my way home. A little chocolate, a few clothes, toys and games - definitely getting things crossed off my list.
8. From my reading today:
80% of the land in Ukraine is arable
25% of the population makes a living in agriculture
5 millions small plot owners (average 3.5 acres) farm 38.8 million acres
Canadian extension services provide consultation, training courses and field days
I've always been interested in this country and would love to visit someday. Another travel destination to add to my wish list :))
9. For inspiration this week:
Check Kim Hughes at Paper Hugs for beautiful cards.
Her Space, My Space, His Space has a challenge using a daily word to inspire photography.
Karina is the author of Gluten Free Goddess, a source for delicious new recipes that don't use flour or wheat products.
10. I have decided that I am a list maker!! Have you noticed that about my blog? !!!