Thursday, November 27, 2008

Creating

We are more than halfway through Design Your Life now and I am so very happy that I decided to take this class.  I love all the layouts I've made and I feel like I have way better ideas about how to achieve great layouts.  Hopefully I can do this on my own after the class is over!  Here is my week 7 'Stand Out' work. 


Sketch #1 - Emphasis - "Germany" - I am SO happy with this!



Sketch #2 - Make a 4X6 photo standout - "Walking In Awe"
Pictures taken during our walk through Fern Canyon in northern California.

The Real Life Color challenge came from the kuler.adobe.com website - "rich and cool with a touch of orange-y goodness."

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. They look great Mom. You're learning so many neat things. I really need to get my stuff out and get cracking on it. I'll have to bring some pictures at Christmas time and spend an afternoon creating with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those layouts!!! Your album is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete