Friday, October 19, 2007

Just thinking . . .

how lucky I am to have free access to cool, clean water - perfect for drinking and cooking!



And how lucky I am to be able to turn on the tap and get clean, warm water to shower with this morning! I know that I am part of a small minority that enjoys such privilege and I am grateful.




Dear Lord,
Thank you that you are the Living Water and fill my soul with your refreshing, calm and pure presence. Thank you for leading me beside the quiet waters and for restoring my soul. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. The photos are gorgeous. That is a little piece of heaven you have there.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind comments.

    Have a wonderful Friday.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really blessed to have clean, fresh water and to have the source of Living Water flowing through us. Thanks for that reminder.

    ReplyDelete