Thursday, July 19, 2007
Today's thoughts of gratitude are brought to you by the letter "B".
1. my husband, Bob - the man who makes me smile, laugh, think, try harder, attempt the unknown, and who sometimes tries my patience! I can't imagine going through these days without him and I look forward to many shared adventures, quiet talks and debates in the years ahead.
2. books, books, books - for me, for kids, for gifts, for escape - I am blessed to be in a place where the printed word and text are so easy to find and enjoy.
3. beverages - milk, water, chai latte, juices, iced tea, salted Caesars, wine - so many choices for so many occasions.
4. blogs - and so many newfound friends around the world who challenge my thinking, encourage my writing, support me and share their lives and passions via weblogs. I am blessed to have developed marvelous contacts and friends!
5. babies - Thank you, God, for little ones sent to fill our lives with joy and love. Their smiles, their development and their innocence make me slow down and savour each moment. I am reminded that Jesus told us to become like these little ones - how amazing to see the world as they do!
Thanks again for the topic, Morning Glory! Go on over and see how similar our lists are - I think we are 'blog sisters'!!