Sunday, May 21, 2006

Long Weekends. . .

are the best!!!

- Friday was a PD day(learnt more about online collaboration(blogging!) and daily physical activity.

- Oilers won their first game (2 -1 ) vs the Ducks.

- Darrin and Kelsey are home - we did a little quadding today. Kelsey helped me with my flowerpots but we need more soil and 2 more pots before we can finish.

- Heather came for a visit yesterday and we did a greenhouse tour. Bought some great herbs! She took 2 big pots home for her yard and I have 2 big pots here.

- BBQ for supper last night included pork chops, chicken breasts, grilled veggies and tomato/basil/cheese stacks for appetizers. Dessert was strawberry shortcake. It was good!!

- Now I have some vegetables to plant in the garden - hopefully after supper tonight.

It's been a very productive but relaxing and fun weekend! Hope yours has been great too!!

2 comments:

  1. Busy weekend, but great to see everyone. I'm glad you guys called, and I was able to talk to Heather for a while. I was rushing to get ready for church though. I had to change and eat breakie in 10 min. Thankfully, Tyler made breakfast while I was on the phone. I miss BBQs and Alberta nights. Just over two months until I can enjoy a few weeks of that.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SOOOOO good to spend some time with you on Saturday - wish it could have been longer, as always!
    I'll have to fill you in on the rest of our weekend too. I'll be posting some photos on my blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete