are the best!!!
- Friday was a PD day(learnt more about online collaboration(blogging!) and daily physical activity.
- Oilers won their first game (2 -1 ) vs the Ducks.
- Darrin and Kelsey are home - we did a little quadding today. Kelsey helped me with my flowerpots but we need more soil and 2 more pots before we can finish.
- Heather came for a visit yesterday and we did a greenhouse tour. Bought some great herbs! She took 2 big pots home for her yard and I have 2 big pots here.
- BBQ for supper last night included pork chops, chicken breasts, grilled veggies and tomato/basil/cheese stacks for appetizers. Dessert was strawberry shortcake. It was good!!
- Now I have some vegetables to plant in the garden - hopefully after supper tonight.
It's been a very productive but relaxing and fun weekend! Hope yours has been great too!!