Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Creative Stuff



In the last few days, I've done a few scrapbooking projects!! Yeah!!! The first one was done for a circle journal on Girlfriends. Thanks to my friend Audrey, who is the bride in the picture, for loaning me the photo. The title block in the RH corner is actually a miniature clipboard!

I also did a layout for a challenge on the Scraptivity board. Kerry sent me 5 products and I had to use them all on a layout. 5 scrapping artists are chosen to use the same products each month and then post their work. This LO shows me with Donna Downey at a SB convention in April and the quote on the twill tape at the top was one she shared with us. She is SO nice and a ton of fun!! The 5 products were a chipboard coaster (the round circle - I covered it!), flowers, photo corners, buttons and twill tape. Papers are Basic Grey "Color Me Silly".

I have 2 more pages still under construction and I did some work on my "encyclopedia of me", which is lots of fun. I'll share when I have it finished!

6 comments:

  1. nice layouts ;) i'm using the color me silly basic greys for my random me project ;)
    (i noticed you were up late again. must be hard getting up in the am..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:36 PM

    Hey Crystal!!!
    Love your "5 products" page! I got to play this month too - my layout is posted at Scraptivity now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:37 PM

    Oh rats...'anonymous' is me!

    Roslyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pages are great. I still remember trying to convince you to scrap, and now you are far more talented than I am. I'm coming home to scrap with you. Maybe we should have a girls weekend away to do a bunch. I only have about 200 pics from Taiwan and Asia to get into an album. ;) Want to help?
    Love you so much.
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Encyclopedia of me? That sounds very cool - can't wait to see. Love your DD page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout!!! I love how the CJ page turned out too!!!

    ReplyDelete