Monday, May 22, 2006
But I got alot accomplished!!
- the garden is all planted! Potatoes last week and vegetables last night and today. Now to keep ahead of the weeds - wish me luck! I still need to clean out the raspberries.
- did lots of laundry, now that my dryer is fixed again. Thanks, Dear Hubby!
- had a chance to work in my scrapbook studio - yeah!!! Finished a circle journal entry about girlfriends, created a layout about the scrapbook convention I was at, and did some entries in my "Encyclopedia". I love this online class that I am taking - I'll share some things from it soon.
- made rhubarb muffins and a rhubarb upside down cake, which is very yummy with whipped cream!
- took minerals out to the pasture for the cows and toured around on the quad with Buddy. It was a beautiful day but the forecast is for rain this week. The crops will definitely benefit from a good soak.
- still have the dishes to wash and some thoughts to collect about school tomorrow.
What a relaxing and refreshing weekend this has been! I think I need these on a regular basis!!!