Listography 2012 - #27 - Things About Me
1. I love being a grandmother and adore each of our grandchildren :)
2. Book stores and fabric stores always call out to me when I am near them.
3. Gardening and growing things is slowly 'growing' on me.
4. A day when I can create something in my studio or at my sewing machine is a good day.
5. I love traveling! On my bucket list are the British Isles, Australia, New Zealand, Scandinavia, Ukraine, India, Chile, Antarctica, South Africa, each of the US states - I could go on and on.
6. Relationships matter more than things to me.
7. Chai lattes and iced tea are my favourite beverages.
8. I love bright colors - in clothes, in decorating, in fabric, in paper, in flowers, . . .
9. Having my bathroom redone by one of those 'come to renovate your house and film our TV show' crews would be a dream come true.
10. Supporting causes for women and children in developing countries is near and dear to my heart.
11. A dream of mine is to take each of our grandchildren (individually, when they are older) on a special travel experience.
12. Reading and encouraging others to read is a total passion for me.