Saturday, June 16, 2012

Five on Friday

1.  Bags are packed - flight leaves in 5 hours :)

2.  Little Miss P is growing more adorable by the day!  She is stretching out, growing cute little cheeks, makes the greatest faces and starting to watch things already.  I'm so glad I got to see her today.

3.  My mechanic-inventor-there's-better-way-to-do-this husband hooked up a great water system for our chickens.  The chickens and I both love it!

4.  I had a marathon weeding session on my hands and knees, finding carrots, beets and dill in the garden this evening.   It looks much better.

5.  I wish there was a high speed train connecting the major cities in Alberta.  I could have slept or read a book instead of concentrating on the road and all the weekend traffic today.  I doubt that I'll see that transportation infrastructure built in my lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment