We're having company for supper tonight and I'm busy so here's a quick little game that was fun to do.
Thanks for tagging me, Meaghan!
5 questions, and 5 answers to each one. At the bottom of this post, you'll see if you were tagged ;)
Question 1: Where were you 5 years ago?
- I had just turned 50!
- Teaching grade 3
- Dreaming of someday traveling to Europe or Asia or South America or Africa
- A mother-in-law to 3 son-in-laws
- Planning a Mother's Day outing with my Mom and sister
Question 2: Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
- Doing some traveling with our grandchildren and their parents
- Living on the farm but in a house with a renovated bathroom, flooring changed in the bedrooms. new paint everywhere and a finished basement (big dreams!)
- Enjoying a landscaped yard with shrubs and pretty flowers
- Still spending fun times with my parents, my siblings and our extended families
- Quilting, scrapbooking, taking pictures, golfing, reading, cooking and baking
Question 3: What was on your To-Do list for today?
- Wash the floors
- Make supper - roast chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus, cranberry - pecan salad, saskatoon crumble
- Bake buns
- Accent teatowel and dishcloth for Mother's Day gift
Question 4: What snacks do you enjoy?
- Nachos and cheese
- Fresh fruit
- Mixed nuts
- Cheese and crackers
Question 5: What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?