1. Lisa Day has started a marvelous new thing-to-do! It's called The Creativity Project and it just means doing something creative every single day. I think it's a marvelous idea - feel free to join in, even if you just do it for yourself. Be sure to go over to Lisa's blog, check out her explanation and see what she's creating.
2. My Creativity Projects for March : Day 1 - Cookies 'N Cream Cupcakes
Day 2 - Scrapbook layout "Beautiful Girls" (I'll take a picture and share it tomorrow)
3. I found some beautiful old, old wedding pictures in a box at my mom's tonight. I don't know the people (some distant cousins of my grandmother) but the black and white pictures are so amazing.
4. Roasted vegetables - potatoes, celery, onions, carrots, parsnips and mushrooms - baked with olive oil and herbs are SO delicious!
5. We went to a presentation tonight about the work of our church and its partnership with the Lutheran Church in Colombia. It's so good to hear how God works through us to help others with prayer, energy and gifts.
6. In the last few days, I've had emails from 5 different couples that were on our South American tour last year! How good it was to hear from them - great big smiles over here :))
7. You must go over to Bakerella and check out the recipe for Walnut Blondies with Maple Butter Sauce. I found it yesterday when I was helping a student do online research for a cupcake recipe and
I think I'm going to have to try making them.
8. Remember daylight saving time begins in Canada - and other places too, I think - this coming weekend. I'm really not looking forward to losing that hour of sleep.
9. What are you most looking forward to this spring? For me it's the growing things - grass, trees, plants, flowers - I can hardly wait to see all of them again.
10. The winner of my blog giveaway is Susan (Penless Writer) from Arizona! Thank you to all of you who commented - and who continue to bless me with your presence, your thoughtfulness and your caring. Love you!!
Hoarfrost on the branches - but I think leaves would look better :))